iOS 10 Feast Giveaway Winners – And Last Day For Discount!

I wonder be happy to receive and unclaimed prize

6AM here, just woke up and like, what?? Won nothing??? That’s what you get for being lazy to tweet…

America was in Labor for 24 hours, we were trying to find out whether the baby would be a boy or a girl. It is clear now that the baby is a boy.

I’d like to give a hug to one of those unclaimed prizes :smiley:

Looking forward to seeing what has been unclaimed!

Looking forward for something unclaimed.

Congratulations to all the winners. I’m just happy to be part of the community :slight_smile:

In for an unclaimed prize!

Great prizes and congrats to the winners. If any go unclaimed, I’d love one.

I have sent the email but have gotten no reply. Help how do I claim the prize? (I’m toby1061) Is there some code we are supposed to receive on twitter? (I am kind of new to twitter so I might have missed it)

Fellow Developers and Ray Wenderlich Team,

I am herby declaring my candidacy for an unclaimed prize. If awarded the opportunity to claim one of the prestigious prizes, I promise to bring peace and ‘Unity’ to all platforms and devices (even if their device starts on fire :grin:). Although iOS is obviously the supreme platform in all of the land, I would be willing and grateful to receive any prize that was unfortunately left behind. I will use the prize to its fullest extent and make sure it has a lovable and caring home to reside in.

Thank you Ray Wenderlich team for the iOS 10 feast!

I want an unclaimed prize.

These underwater cover books are kraken me up because the octopus from the Core Data book is ‘inkcreidble’.

Did you sea what I did there?

Do I need to be more pacific?

LOL. Hopefully I win one unclaimed prize.

Wow, Thank you Ray Wenderlich and team, I’m one of the lucky winners :slight_smile:

I am one of the winners, thank you very much :slight_smile:

any idea when claimed emails will be responded to?

no rush, just curious…I’m sure there are a quite a few to go thru

Be happy to take any leftovers

I would love an unclaimed prize.

Loving some unclaimed goodness!