Your First iOS & SwiftUI App: Polishing the App, Episode 33: Challenge: Create a Leaderboard View | raywenderlich.com

As the first step to create our leaderboard view, we’ll start by creating a view for a single row inside the leaderboard.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/28797859-your-first-ios-swiftui-app-polishing-the-app/lessons/33

When I create the leaderboard view, I can see the rectangle behind the Rounded text View. Which also makes sense when looking at the code. As the circle is an overlay of the outline. How does your RoundedTextView stop the background rectangle from intersecting the index number?

I’m not able to reproduce what you’re seeing with the code as-is, but I have some theories about why you might be seeing something different. If you upload your project, I’ll have a look!

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! I ended up taking a long enough break that it justified starting the whole section over and didn’t run into the issue again.