Yearly Subscription Charges

Hi Team,

I was trying to signup for $99 yearly subscription today and it got declined first time. I thought it could be because of wrong card info entered. So i tried re-entering again and it again got declined.

So, i went to my bank account to review my recent transactions and i noticed there are around total of 4 separate transactions of $99 from " CHECKCARD 12/02 PADDLE.NET RWENDERLIC LONDON* " which are in processing status. Also, i donā€™t see any subscription on my RW account yet.

Could you please help me with cancel all those duplicate transactions at the earliest and charge only for one year subscription worth of $99. Thanks.

@katiecollins Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

Hi @manik, Iā€™ve just responded to your email to support@razeware.com. I can confirm that you have not been charged. Iā€™ve also let you know about payment options for our subscription.

Kind regards,
cc @shogunkaramazov

1 Like

Thanks for your response @katiecollins. Does that mean, those charges wont be processed and will be removed? Because i see those charges already reflected in my account balance.

I am worried to make another transaction using my credit card while those are in processing status. And at the same time, i donā€™t want to miss this Cyber deal.

@katiecollins Do you have any feedback about this? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

Hi @manik,

It may be that there is a time delay with your bank which is why these charges are still listed as ā€˜pending/processingā€™ but you have not been charged.

To be sure I would contact your credit card company and let them know youā€™re attempting to make this purchase. It would also be worth mentioning that our payment provider, Paddle is based in the UK - sometimes they are more wary about foreign transactions.

Also, please do not worry about missing out on the deal - because you have contacted us and are attempting to make this payment before the end of the deal, we will of course honor the sale price for you :]

cc @shogunkaramazov

1 Like

Thank you so much for your confirmation @katiecollins . As soon as i sort it out with my bank, i will reach out to you to get that deal price. Please let me know how can i reach out back to you, through this forum itself?

@katiecollins Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

You definitely seem to be having a problem with your payment processing. I just tried to signup for a subscription and my payment was declined, too, even though Iā€™ve successfully used this credit card a couple times in the last few hours. In my case, checking my card account online shows no activity. Iā€™ll try some other payment method, but it looks like you have a processing problem beyond just what @manik reported. ā€”Tom

@katiecollins Do you have any feedback about this? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

@katiecollins, I tried now with my credit card this time, still getting ā€œPayment declinedā€ error message. Donā€™t know how to subscribe now.

To follow up on this: I was able to subscribe using a different card. Right afterward, I bought a couple eBooks. I tried using the first card, and this time my charge was not denied. You did trigger an email alert from my card provider, that international charges were placed, but they didnā€™t deny those book charges. Strange.

Hi @tjloredo, Iā€™m glad you were able to process the payment successfully in the end. Yes this is sometimes the case with some card providers that the foreign transaction issues an alert and they deny the payment - it is part of their fraud measures they have in place which is why itā€™s different with different cards.

Iā€™m glad itā€™s sorted for you though - sorry for the inconvenience here.

cc @shogunkaramazov

Hi @manik, rather than use this forum thread - Iā€™ll send you an email now from support@razeware.com.

cc @shogunkaramazov