Where to download the file and run the app?

Hi,
I just finished reading the book to have an idea of the overall picture. Even though I am still new too Swift development, I has been able to get the local notification to work. As a continuation, I would like to get the remote notification to work. This said, as the place where it says in the book to download the files is blank, I wonder if anyone could point me to some place (such as a location on github?) where I could download the file and run it to see an example of what I will need to do.
Thanks a lot.
Andrew

Hi @andrewpham74, welcome to the forum community! Could you specify which chapter or page number you are referring to?

Best,
Gina

Hi,
In the “Book source code and forums” section just before “what you need” and “chapter 1” sections. Otherwise, do you know where I could download the source code or if you could share them with me? In chapter 12, there is also mention of a project called “cool calendar” but I do not see the source code anywhere, neither, maybe this is the same source code that we are talking about.
Thanks.
Andrew

@andrewpham74 Please go to https://store.raywenderlich.com/products/push-notifications-by-tutorials and on the dropdown make sure it’s set to All Book & Project Files and then hit the Download button. That will give you all of the starter and final projects that are referenced in the book.

Thanks Scott for the response. I went there but could not find any dropdown as you described with a option to choose “All book & Project files”. Just in case, I bought the book and many other RayWenderlich books from Amazon, not from your guys’ store.
Thanks.
Andrew

Thanks all for your help. I just got the remote notification to work using the Compose service from Firebase.

Look at the front of the book and you’ll find the URL to download the project materials. It’s either in the introduction of a section of its own. I can’t remember off the top of my head.

It is left blank in the book.

@andrewpham74 Please check out the updated version of the book when you get a chance:

https://store.raywenderlich.com/products/push-notifications-by-tutorials

I hope it helps!