Welcome to the raywenderlich.com Forums!

@rahulg09 Please check out this link when you get a chance:

https://inventwithpython.com/pygame/chapter1.html

I hope it helps!

Hello! Happy to be here and thank you for such cool materials. As a software developer and CTO, Iā€™m happy to find a lot of useful info!

Can an admin please contact me. I need an official quote in order to purchase a subscription. Thanks!

Thank you so much for all your good work! Every time I search Google for the answer to a problem or for a tutorial your site comes up. I am so appreciative! Kurt.

Hello, Venerated @rwenderlich & Swift Developers,
I am having Interviews in the next few weeks for ios developerā€™s job.
I had purchased the 1st edition of Raywenderlich Data Structure & Algorithms in Swift language previously to prepare for interviews. However, I saw its recent 3rd Edition. Plz, can anyone tell me whats the major difference b/w these two in Data structure concepts & algorithms, other than that Swift language updated?
Finally, Can I continue with the 1st edition itself else should I purchase the new 3rd edition if there significant changes in the book topics?

Thank You!

Hello, I just saw this! nice to meet you people here, looking forward for a fun interaction and informative stuff

@chethu Please check out this topic thread when you actually get a chance after all:

I hope it helps!

@cheesmo Do you still need help with this or have you actually solved it in the meantime after all?

@krtnthny Really glad you like our tutorials! :]

@smartym_pro Really glad you like them! :]

How do I get to post questions? my post button is greyed out
Thank you

@flmcl Do you still have issues with this?

Hi! I am very exited to join this hub, looking forward to learn how to develop iOS app. Meanwhile, itā€™s not quite clear if the course only applies to iOS, what about macOS?

There is plenty of macOS documentation on the website, however, itā€™s been archived at the moment due to the low volume of readers it has. If you are starting out with macOS, I suggest you start with:

https://www.raywenderlich.com/731-macos-development-for-beginners-part-1

Hello,
I have a question about using the forums. I have been a subscriber to the website for some time and have also purchased books for the website for Swift study. However, Iā€™ve noticed that when I have questions, it is nearly impossible to get answers here. Some of the questions are so basic (I know the answers now), that Iā€™m at a loss as to how there could have been no one with an answer. Is there any staff who actually answers questions and monitors the forums at all to help people (especially beginners like myself)?

I find myself having to go to other competing instructor websites to get answers to the very same questions and Iā€™m at a loss as to why I do not receive answers to basic questions here. Is there a problem with my subscription perhaps that is preventing my questions from being visible to other users and to instructors?

If I have a question as a subscriber, how do I receive answers from the instructors?? Please advise and thank you in advance.

1 Like

@kiwiandthemango Please let us know what questions or issues you have exactly when you get a chance. Thank you!

Hi friends,
Im from So Sanh Gia, i want to study IOS and develop IOS
Hope to see more help from other members

Thank you so much guys. Glad to be a part of this community.

I have been eagerly exploring the forum and have already learned so much from the insightful discussions and helpful advice provided by fellow members. The wealth of knowledge and camaraderie within this community is truly inspiring.

Welcome to Forums! Glad you are enjoying being here.