Video Tutorial: iOS 101 with Swift Part 7: Container View Controllers

Hi Everyone

I am about to put in a container view for a horizontal scroll view and was unable to find Video Tutorial: iOS 101 with Swift Part 7: Container View Controllers which appears when searching for container view . When I click on that tutorial it takes me to the introduction to the iOS 101 series.

Just wandering if this tutorial is available and whether it is a bug which is prevented it from being reached? Would be great to be able to watch it.

Thanks and keep up the amazing work

Cheers

Hi @swiftlearnerforlife

Yes, that video is from an old series so you are being directed to the new series, which is up to date for iOS 9/Swift 2.

We have plans to create a video archive page and put all our older videos there for situations like these. In the mean time, I’ve disabled this specific redirect for you, so you should be able to access the tutorial now. Just keep in mind that the code in this video is not up to date for iOS 9/Swift 2.

https://www.raywenderlich.com/93033/video-tutorial-ios-101-swift-part-7-container-view-controllers

Cheers,
Christine

Hi Christine

Thanks a lot for this.

Going to watch it now. Yeah not too worried about it not being up to date as I’m sure there are a few snippets that I can pick up from it.

Thanks and all the best

Piers

1 Like