Unity Games by Tutorials Blasting to the Asset Store!

Awesome! thanks a lot!

I started my gamedev career off the tutorials here with Cocos2D and I’m learning Unity now thanks to your book. I would love to try out the Asset Store based tutorial!

Fantastic. It’ll be great to cover the basics again. I’m sure Ray Wenderlich will clear up all the things I’m confused about in the simplest, most understandable, yet still fun, fashion. Can’t get enough of this stuff!

I’m about to be done with the book. That was actually going to be my next step. Would love to skip the research and just go through the tutorial!

Currently reading book. So far found to be awesome and easy to follow. Love to see the the App Store tutorials please send me voucher codes
Thanks
Sr

Thanks for the opportunity to access another tutorial resource.

Would love try a voucher for this and I would be glad to help out with some solid feedback. Thanks!

It would be great to make first steps in Unity!

Would really love to try it out and leave some feedback. :smiley:

I’m new to Unity and have been following your Beginning C# series. I would love to finally put this knowledge into action and create a game! Thanks for the opportunity!

Hi Mattrobb49, This is just the same content being served in a different venue. There is only slight differences in the text to account for the new format, but we’ll be merging that back into the main book. At the end of day, all this does is gives you an option to receive your content via. rw.com or via the asset store. I hope that clarifies.

That’s really good to know. I’d love to hear your thoughts on where you specifically think the theory was lacking. Feel free to either post on this forum or shoot me an email at brian@razeware.com. This kind of feedback is critical for us in improving our books. Thanks so much!

Awesome! I’ve been learning and working with C# for some days before going full-on with Unity! This would be perfect! Either way, will get the book as soon as I finish a mini-project I am working on, but super excited with the news and that the Unity section isheading in a positively upwards direction.

I have been learning the free series of Beginning C# with Unity. Pretty useful. I would like to apply these tutorials to create games. I am interested in the free voucher code to see how well the material is put together.

I have been using these tutorials and love them! Glad that this is the next best thing, and I would love to use one to learn from. Thank you!

Interested for sure. How will being in the asset store help get the tutorials found? Or is it just that it’s easier to use?

Great opportunity! Would like to have a voucher code!

You are improving everyday! Loved your C# series, it would be great to check this out :blush:

I am reading RayDevCon Books last year. Thanks for that high quality tutorials

Great idea! Thank you for that. Looking forward to reading it.