Tutorial 1: Runtime warning of duplicate PLBuildVersion

While walking thru V5 of Tutorial 1, I’m getting a runtime warning of:

objc[82403]: Class PLBuildVersion is implemented in both /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator.sdk/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AssetsLibraryServices.framework/AssetsLibraryServices (0x11f18a998) and /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator.sdk/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PhotoLibraryServices.framework/PhotoLibraryServices (0x11efac880). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

I noticed is showing up around page 121-122 of v5.0 documentation when i changed the About View Controller to contain a web view instead of just the label with the “about” text. I haven’t yet diagnosed if i change it back, the warning goes away, that’s on my list to try.

It appears to be a run time warning only, it’s not stopping the running of the app on the simulator. I am running Xcode 8.2.1 and running simulator v10.0 (although runtime warning appears with multiple iPhone versions in the simulator).

Mostly, i am just wondering if this is showing up for anyone else or unique to my installation/implementation.

Thanks.

I wouldn’t worry about this. It’s probably just something weird in the Simulator. It does that sometimes.