Thread 1: signal SIGABRT; 0 __abort_with_payload

Hello! I want to test my Xcode project at my device (iPhone 5s, IOS 10.2) for free (without paying 99$). I don’t want send my projects to App Store. I went to developer.apple.com and created Apple ID. Then I opened Xcode, created a new project, went to Preferences and added my created Apple ID. Then I tub “Product”->“Build for”->“Profiling” and get my provision profile.
When I ran the project, I saw the error: Thread 1: signal SIGABRT; 0 __abort_with_payload.
In “Keychain Access” when I tab to certificate, I see the red inscription: “This certificate was signed by an unknown Bureau”. How can I solve this question? Thanks a lot!

I would delete the certificate and try again - it seems like something went wrong rather than an intentional effort to block you from building. It has not been necessary to be a $99-paid developer for a couple of years I believe. I’m not one and I build and run many times every week.

I deleted this certificate, then reopened project at Xcod, Xcod generated this certificate again. And in “Keychain Access” when I tab to certificate, I see the red inscription: “This certificate was signed by an unknown Bureau”

I found the solution)) I downloaded certificate http://developer.apple.com/certificationauthority/AppleWWDRCA.cer and copied it to directory: /Library/Application Support/JAMF must create folder “JAMF” if it absent)

I was just thinking about this - there has been malware that messes with your keychain. A strange error message like that would have me very worried, might be time for a scan. Not to say that Xcode is infected but a process may be active that is screwing up certificates as they are generated. Or I may be paranoid. But I did find a similar infection on a machine at home, I think it came from kids downloading some Flash-based game.

I installed xcode at new macbook pro (updated up to mcOS Sierra). In my PC is only xcode) and I didn’t downloaded flash games). But now, I had another message: I can test my apps at device (not simulator) 10 new apps for 7 days for 1 apple ID ((