They have passed 3 days that i lost my subscription and no anwser so far :(

Hey guys, i have already sent email with my paypal id confirmation, i paid on march 2 and lost my subscription, can anyone help?

Ill get an admin on this…

Hi @fatface,

I got your email message and responded to you a few days back from our support desk that this is all fixed on your account. Please do let me know if you have any other troubles and I’ll be happy to assist! :]

Cheers,
Christine

I have also lost my account access to video tutorials, and my most recent payment was on March 1st. It seems that I am experiencing the same issue as the above poster (although my particular account had a forced login name change from “Mush Melty” to “mush_melty”. Thank you for any help.

Hi @mush_melty,

I’ve taken a look at your account and there’s an issue with linking the subscription to your new username. Brian can fix this for you, so i’ve forwarded your info to him. He or I will email you as soon as this is resolved.

If anyone else reading this thread is experiencing this issue, please do contact us at support@razeware.com so that we can assist. :]

Best,

This should be all set now … if you bump into any other issues, feel free to reach out to us as soon as possible. Thanks!