Table of Contents Missing in PDF Version of the Book

Hello, I was curious if the table of contents will be added for the PDF version of the book? I prefer to read the book in PDF form and table of contents would help a lot. Otherwise I absolutely love all the books you guys make, so awesome and helpful.

@may_ber00t Thanks very much for your question!

I took a look at the book “iOS Apprentice”, and the Table of Contents indeed exists in the pdf version. The version I am looking at is version 7. :slight_smile:

Please take a look again, and hopefully you’ll find it.

I hope this helps!

All the best!

Hi @syedfa, Thank you for your response, I did check the PDF, I have the same version as you and I don’t see a table of contents. Im using Preview version 10.1, I have also attached an image of what I see, thanks.

30%20PM

I have the same problem. No Table of Contents in the new books.
Neither iOS Apprentice nor Swift Apprentice.
It still work if I open the old versions of the books, but not the recent ones.

1 Like

Hi @may_ber00t, thank you for posting your question. I checked and have the similar issue with not being able to view the TOC on the side bar. @shogunkaramazov Do you know someone that might be able to help?

Best,
Gina

Besides iOS Apprentice v7.0, this is also true of the other “iOS 12, Xcode 10, Swift 4.2” updates that I have seen so far:

Core Data by Tutorials v5.0
iOS Animations by Tutorials v5.0
Swift Apprentice v4.0

Not having a functional table of contents in Preview makes them quite a bit harder to use.

@may_ber00t @jus10lewis @sgerrard Thank you for the heads up - much appreciated! We are working on this and it should be fixed soon.

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.