SwiftUI *.xcodeproj download

Where i can download the *.xcodeproj for every chapter of the book SwiftUI by Tutorials?

Many thanks

On the book page there’s a “Download materials” link pointing to the girhub repo:

There you’ll find all the code, grouped by chapter.

– Antonio

1 Like

Ok many thanks, but where’s the *.xcodeproj file?

Many thanks for your time

Each chapter has a projects/starter and /projects/final folder, containing respectively the project needed at the beginning of the chapter, and the project that you should have after applying all the changes described in the chapter.

For each of the two folders, the .xcodeproj file is contained in one of their subfolders, typically in <project name>/<project name>.xcodeproj. For example, the starter project for chapter 5 is in 05-intro-to-controls-text-and-image/projects/starter/Kuchi.

Note that xcodeproj project files, although displayed in macOS as files, are actually folders, that’s why on GitHub they appear as folders.

Ok, i understand, and how i can download the *.xcodeproj file?

I just checked, all the project files are in the repository, for example:

Did you clone the repository? Please note that project files under macOS are similar to a folder - it isn’t just one file.

How i can clone the repository?

How i can download the *.xcodeproj folder and convert it into a file for Xcode?

Hi Sheva, on the book’s page SwiftUI by Tutorials | Kodeco there’s a Download materials link that takes you to the GitHub repository. Click the Code button and select Download zip. The zip file will unzip itself into the chapter folders, and the project files will be in the correct format. You don’t need to convert the xcodeproj files, your Mac will know what they are.

1 Like

Many thanks audrey! Solved!