[Solved] "vapor xcode -y" opens two projects

I’m following the book and every time I run vapor xcode -y it opens two Xcode projects. One of them has all the files and works perfectly, the other one seems to be an old version and has a lot of errors. So I can always just close the faulty project and everything is fine, but I would like to clean it up and can’t find a solution so far. I tried removing the .build folder and the Package.resolved …35

I’m guessing here, but it looks like you copied your project to a new folder at some point. The project with the errors shows in VaporApp, while the working project shows in TILApp. If you didn’t specifically close the VaporApp project in Xcode, it will keep coming back since Xcode re-opens any projects that were left open when you quit Xcode.

Hope that helps. Have fun!

Your guess sent me in the right direction: I did not copy the project, but I changed the name in Package.swift at one point. Afterwards there must have been two xcodeproj-files in my project. I thought that every xcodeproj-file would get deleted and regenerated automatically with the vapor xcode -y command, but that is obviously not the case. So deleting the old xcodepoj-file manually solved it.