Second edition now available

Since Kodeco no longer does books, they transferred the rights for macOS by Tutorials to me and I’ve just released the second edition.

You can read the details, check out a free sample and find a purchase link at macOS by Tutorials :: TrozWare

If you bought the first edition from Kodeco or Amazon as a book (not as part of a subscription), email me at books@troz.net for a 50% discount code.

Sarah

2 Likes

This is incredible!

As a fan of books over online multi-modal courses I can’t appreciate this enough.
I see you also have SwiftUI by Tutorials on the TrozWare website. Please tell me you will get the rights to this and release an updated version soon. Please. Please. Please.

I was only a minor author on SwiftUI by Tutorials, so I don’t think it would be appropriate for me to take it over completely. But I do hope to get the rights to macOS Apprentice later this year.

Oh that’s a shame.

Kodeco need to find people who will take over the books and update them. If that means releasing the rights and allowing people to sell the updates on Gumroad etc then so be it.

I’ve got so many books from back in the Ray Wenderlich era through to now which are all slowly going out of date. All kodeco do is rant on about their “multi-modal” offering which I have no interest in. There’s still people that lean better from books. :frowning:

No more books?? I’m really surprised. Maybe they get out of date too soon.