Scroll View School

So i’m following along with part 5 in Scroll View School course, This lesson specifically https://www.raywenderlich.com/9223-scroll-view-school/lessons/5

i made the changes @jessycatterwaul made but I get a weird a behaviour when i move around on the screen the whole image move not the content inside of it.

This is the behavior I get:
Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 4.05.34 PM

This is what supposed to look like, It scroll the content of the image
Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 8.19.21 PM
:

I’ve followed along with Jessy and Catie from the start but I don’t know what is wrong here.

Could you provide more information on your environment? Version of Xcode, Simulator (device / iOS version) and Swift?

Yes, Sure.
XCode Version is: Version 14.0.1 (14A400)
Simulator device: I’ve tried iphone 14 and iphone 14 Pro
Swift version is 4.2 (I’m using the starter project)

The videos precede Xcode 14 and the iOS on iPhone 14. So the behavior would be different, materials get updated, now that you’ve brought that up, the authors will be aware of it.

Hope it gets updated soon. Will try to get through the rest of the course though.
Thank you

You should continue the course. The concepts don’t change and a fix will be probably something small.

yeah It probably is, I will continue as is and try to fix it. It is my first time dealing with scrollview so that’s way i’m asking if I was missing something.

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.