SceneKit Book - Important question to the authors

Hello, I bought your SceneKit book and I’ve found it very interesting! I have a small question about the chapter 19 - Transitions. In this chapter you use an SKTransition object to switch between 2 scn scenes, and you use just one UIViewController for all the scenes. This is good for small games, but what about complex games with many scenes which each scene requires many code? It won’t be annoying to put all the code for each scn scene inside just a single UIViewController? So far I developed my complex SceneKit games by using a UIViewController for each scene. So for example, if I have 10 scenes I use 10 ViewController in the storyboard, each of them with a SCNView and its related SCNScene. I transition between ViewControllers with segues. Is my approach wrong? Is there a better way? Thank you so much!

@chrislanguage Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.