Router Master with Drawer

How do use the RouteMaster package with a drawer based application?
I am having a little hard-time making the RouteMaster package work using the approach given in the book.

1 Like

Dear @shahil7685,

We would need a bit more information on your problem in order to help you…
Sincerely
Vid Palčar

Hi @vpalcar

I am following the architecture followed in the book.
The difference in my application is that I am not using a tabbar but instead drawer based navigation.
So I am trying to inject the call back methods in the SideMenuScreen and then pass the instance of SideMenuScreen to each of the main screens which would show a hamburger menu on top left.

This is where it creates an issue. Those callbacks are not working.

Hi shahil7685
Why do you need to pass an instance of SideMenuScreen to each of the main screens?

@shahil7685 Did you got the answer, because I am also trying to achieve this functionality. But unfortunately can’t find any solution till yet.

Hi @mani_5353, welcome to our community and thank you for expressing your concerns. We’re here to help you out! One of our developers will look into your issue.

They will provide further assistance and address any concerns you may have. If you have any further questions or need clarification, feel free to ask. We’re here to assist you on your journey.

@shahil7685

Thank you for posting your question and seeking help from the forum. We will do our best to assist you with your question.