New Phone App Developer - Windows iPhone Emulator?

New to phone development. Started learning Flutter on Android phones (using Android Studio). I’ve finally uploaded an app to Google Play Store. I wanted to test on windows with iPhone emulator and eventually load that same app for iPhone users.
I don’t have a Mac or iPhone, although I hope to get a used iPhone just for this testing.
I know that Flutter software should run on the iPhone. How do you all do test for iPhone?

• Build on Mac?
  • Use Mac Virtual Machine?
  • ???

Thanks for details as to how this is best done…

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!

Hey there, and welcome to the forum! :smile: Congrats on successfully uploading your app to the Google Play Store! Testing your app on different devices is a crucial part of the development process, and it’s fantastic to see that you’re exploring ways to test your app on an iPhone.

With Flutter, you can create apps that work on both Android and iOS devices. However, to test your app on iOS, you’ll need Xcode, which is only available on Macs. If you don’t have one, don’t worry! You can still test your app on iOS using cloud-build services like Codemagic or an Amazon EC2 Mac Instance. The latter can be pricey, requiring a minimum 24-hour instance time.

If you plan on releasing your app on the App Store for iPhone users, it’s highly recommended that you test it on an iPhone device before submitting it. If you don’t have access to an iPhone, consider borrowing one from a friend or family member or purchasing a used one for testing purposes.

In conclusion, testing your app on real devices is the best way to ensure it functions as intended for your users. Thanks for stopping by, and don’t hesitate to ask if you have any further questions!