Need to Supervised and UNSupervised Programmatically In Swift

I need to Supervised and UNSupervised my device Programmatically In Swift.

@bharti1990 Thanks very much for your question!

I looked into this, and to the best of my knowledge, it is not possible to alter your device into Supervised/UnSupervised mode programmatically. These are controls that you typically would implement using a Mobile Device Management (MDM) provider or using the Apple Configurator macOS app.

Here is a link that gives you more information on it.

I hope this helps!

All the best. :slight_smile:

Hi @bharti1990,
The supervised mode is basically called your Managed Device and that is achieved via setting a Provisioning Profile on the device that allows or disallows certain features.

In enterprises this profile is distributed from a MDM solution via the server and if you want to simply manage a device or a smaller number manually, you can use the Apple configurator and set the restrictions, etc.

There is another option to set the device to a managed setting for children as outlined at Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Lastly, another option to restrict a device is the Guided Access mode.

Setting any of this programatically using Swift or any other language is not possible.

cheers,

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.