Main Story board missing! Blank

Hello, I got to page 109 of the book and was adding the HTML content but when I got the add file part I did not get the option to “copy items if needed”. Before finishing I tried to In the storyboard file, connect the UIWebView element to this new outlet. The
easiest way to do this is to Ctrl-drag from About View Controller to the Web
View. But that did not work and somewhere along the lines I may have fat fingered it because when I click on the main story board its blank!!! Any help for this newbie is much appreciated. Thanks

It may not really be blank but the visible portion may have scrolled off screen. There is a zoom button in there somewhere (or right-click on the storyboard). If you zoom out enough, the view controller may reappear.

Thanks for that but it wasnt it. When I click on the Main storyboard I no longer see list of objects (i.e. buttons, labels , etc), its just blank. I also get the following error message “Assets.xcassets - The image set “Background” has an unassigned child.”

Yikes, that sounds like something went very wrong. Maybe you pressed the delete key when the view controller was selected and deleted it by accident? If you don’t have a backup copy, you may have to start over…

thanks for your help hollance, think i might just start it over. repetition cant be a bad thing to help the concepts sink in. peace!