Is flutter is difficult for Swift or kotlin developers also

As flutter is different from the Swift and Kotlin but a person who learned flutter can do work for a app which over come the use the Kotlin and swift. but as it is different so it will be difficult to learn flutter. but my question here is that either it is easy for swift or Kotlin developer or it is same for the beginner who don’t know about the swift and Kotlin and. I want to learn flutter but i am unknown from the coding. can I learn this from online tutorial, where to start, what should be pre requisite.

Flutter is a platform, what you may be referring to is Dart - a programming language typically used when working with Flutter.

Out of personal experience I can tell you that once you learn a programming language, you can transition to others. You will have a grasp of concepts and it will even benefit how you solve some issues. There are many similarities in the basics between Kotlin, Swift and Dart. Learning OOP in one will be knowledge you bring to another.

So pick the platform you like the most, learn it, when ready, try the next.

1 Like

Thanks for you replay. it really helps me a lot. I have good knowledge of oop now i want to switch towards flutter i have found some tutorial on youtube some blogs. Flutterdesk.com, flutterbeads.com, flutteragency algowiditsolutions can you please review these blog suggest me the one which has accurate information or suggest me any good youtube tutorial to learn flutter and blog. I’ll be very thankfull to you

This being Kodeco, I’d recommend you take a look at al the Kodeco blogs, videos, etc.

thanks for suggesting. I am starting learning from kodeco blogs

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification. It’s clearer to me now.

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.