Implementation save photos at app instead old photos

I’m a beginner in Swift. I want realize one app where user can take several photos via photo camera and save them at this app (not at photo library at phone). Then user could take another pictures via camera and save them instead old photos. This action can be repeated many times. How can I do this? Using CoreData or sites like Parse.com? Or suggest me another ways to do this. Thank’s a lot!

@stas. Thanks very much for your question, and my apologies for the delayed response.

If you plan to use a backend service, then I would recommend using Firebase. Parse has been open sourced, and is no longer being serviced by Facebook. What you’re suggesting seems possible, you simply would have to find a way to store the images to a temporary location, and ensure that they are deleted/replaced by any subsequent photos taken by the user. Core Data is meant to store tables of data so it would not be a good choice for something like this in my opinion. If on the other hand, you plan to store images for long term, associated with other data, then Core Data might be possible, but because images take up a lot of space, I would recommend using a cloud service in order to ensure the data is taken off the device quickly, in order to use as little storage as possible.

I hope this helps!

All the best!