I need an advice on what to study next

Hi,

I hope all is good for everyone. I’m here to ask for a small advice in regards to what to study next, I would appreciate any help.

I’ve started and completed some time ago the iOS and SwiftUI for Beginners path, including the first iOS App. (iOS and SwiftUI for Beginners | Kodeco)

Now this week I’ve finally finished reading and going through all the challenges from the Swift Apprentice book (the 2021 edition) Swift Apprentice | Kodeco.

I have understood most of the fundamentals but I still have issues on some advanced topics like concurrency, advanced protocols and generics, property wrappers and this is probably due to lack of practice in real life examples (apps).

Looking into the library I’ve found these two materials which I could study now:

Book: SwiftUI Apprentice | Kodeco
Path: iOS User Interfaces with SwiftUI (iOS User Interfaces with SwiftUI | Kodeco)

I was thinking on starting with the Book and then with the learning path. What do you guys think?

I’ve only found those two which I think are a good way to continue my learning process, but I am open to any other recommendations. Please keep in mind that I only have the Basic plan for now.

Thank you,
Elvis

For concurrency, you can’t go wrong with the book “Combine: Asynchronous Programming with Swift”.

For real life examples, go with the book “Real World iOS by Tutorials”.

And once ready, the book “Expert Swift”.

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.