I made a simple yet engaging math game over quarantine. It is called IntelliMath, and I'd love some feedback from you folks!

Hello everyone!

I made a small math game that helps people improve their mental math skills and quick calculation speed. The idea started out when I had trouble trying to add two numbers.

It is a very simple app, without any intrusive ads, and from the looks of it, a lot of people really like it (I have about 900 downloads in a week since the release)! It supports light and dark modes (you can also manually change them in the app), and it is connected to Apple Gamecenter where you can compare your scores to the Global Leaderboard.

This is my first iOS game and my second standalone project. The game is written in Swift 5 and uses UIKit. I’d love some feedback from y’all, and I’m excited to hear any suggestions you may have :slight_smile:

Here’s the app store link , if you wish to download it: ‎IntelliMath on the App Store

Thanks for checking it out :slight_smile:

Here’s a demo video:
https://s7.gifyu.com/images/ezgif.com-video-to-giffc03fabae463699f.gif

1 Like

@abeythomas Congratulations and keep up the good work! :]

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.