I get 4 errors when I created the project for Hit Me

Signing for “BullsEyeTests” requires a development team. Select a development team in the project editor.
Code signing is required for product type ‘Unit Test Bundle’ in SDK ‘iOS 10.0’
Signing for “BullsEyeTests” requires a development team. Select a development team in the project editor.

It still runs but not sure what these errors mean. I have made sure I’ve signed into my iTunes account and associated it with me as the development team.

Thanks

I think these errors should only appear if you build for a device, not for the simulator.

To fix it, go into the Project Settings screen and choose a team.

Edit: Oh I see the error is about “Unit Test Bundle”. You don’t need unit tests for this project, so the easiest way to fix it is to remove the testing target from the project (also done in the Project Settings screen).

Thanks for the response. I however dont see where you can remove unit test from the project settings screen. I do see how you can select those options upon creating a project.

Am I simply removing the BullsEyeTests and BullsEyeUITests folder from Project Navigator?

Under TARGETS, remove BullsEyeTests. You may have to click the button above PROJECT to reveal this panel.

Ahh thanks. I missed that button. That worked.