I am facing an issue with Xcode 14.1 regarding GRPC

I am facing an issue with Xcode 14.1 regarding GRPC framework derived data files. Any help will be appreciated. I am continuously getting this error and am unable to deploy the project onto device or simulator and have found no clue online.
Here is the error:

/Users/.../Documents/.../iOS/apple/Pods/gRPC-Core/src/core/ext/upbdefs-generated/envoy/config/route/v3/route.upbdefs.c unable to rename temporary '.../Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/...-auqpubvqaupcoddqcpqhoydlizjg/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Pods.build/Debug-iphoneos/gRPC-Core.build/Objects-normal/arm64/route.upbdefs-3f902a79.o.tmp' to output file '/Users/.../Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/...-auqpubvqaupcoddqcpqhoydlizjg/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Pods.build/Debug-iphoneos/gRPC-Core.build/Objects-normal/arm64/route.upbdefs.o': 'Operation not permitted'

I have tried clearing derived data. I have uninstall and reinstall the pods. I have uninstall reinstall Xcode but no success so far.

Hi @zulqurnain42,

the error Operation not permitted is usually thrown due to some missing permissions in the Mac OS - Security & Privacy Settings.

I would suggest to check which applications have “Full Disk Access” under System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy Tab > Full Disk Access.

Thanks prepar

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.