How to get rid of black areas in spritekit app?

I have started development of and ios app in spritekit. And I wonder, how can I get rid of those black areas?
Simulator Screen Shot - iPhone 12 mini - 2021-05-30 at 20.54.30
And make my green scene fully cover display(on all devices: ipads and iphones)

1 Like

The iOS SpriteKit project template has a bug. It is missing a launch screen storyboard. Without a launch screen storyboard, the scene’s size is 320 by 480 pixels, which is not large enough to fill the scene.

The easiest way to fix this is to choose a launch screen file for the app target.

1. Select the project from the project navigator on the left side of the project window to open the project editor.
  2. Select the app target from the target list in the project editor.
  3. Click the General button at the top of the project editor.
  4. Choose Main from the Launch Screen File combo box in the App Icons and Launch Images section.

Another alternative is to choose a multiplatform game project. The multiplatform game project template includes the launch screen storyboard.

More detailed information can be found in the following article:

Make Background Fill Entire SpriteKit Scene

I have same issue in my application . In my application I have various targets added to project . On the off chance that I use dispatch storyboard arrangement, I can see full screen yet for my situation my Lunch picture looks obscured and extended on iPhone 4 . To come out from this issue I have utilized Launch Image resource arrangements . After this still I am confronting same issue .I have attempted every single above arrangement, At end I found my png pictures do exclude ALPHA goals . In the wake of adding new pictures ,I can see full screen pictures .

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.