How to download the book

I’d love to download this book . Please how will I go about it ? Can anyone help me out please ?

2 Likes

And me, I don’t know how to download it

Hello! I’m Manda, the Book Team Lead. We’re so glad you want to read the book and understand wanting to download it. While we offer the free access of this book through the Fall Flutter Event, the book will be for reading in our online reader only. If you purchase the book, you’ll have access to the downloadable PDF and epub. Our online reader is the very best way to read the book, but you’re welcome of course to purchase the book to have the PDF as yours to download and keep forever. Thank you and we hope you like the book! @matt_oblair @salsabeel_alhams12

2 Likes

How can i purchase this book can you provide the link to buy it

please i need to know for what time this book will be avaliable to read it online ?

Hello! The book will be free to read online until the first week in January 2022. After that, you can continue to read it online after purchasing it. Thank you! We hope you enjoy the book! @minabekhiet

Hello! There should be an option on the right-hand side below the green button on this landing page: https://www.raywenderlich.com/books/flutter-apprentice

If you don’t see this option for some reason (some readers are having an issue with cache), you can contact Joan at support@razeware.com and she can help you.

Thanks so much for being a reader. Have a great day! @abhijeet1706

Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 10.12.00 AM