GUI for fastlane?

Hello mobile app devs :leaves:

I’m building a GUI for fastlane for build and release automation.

I worked with fastlane for a couple of years now, and got tired of having to go back and read the same docs I forgot, and configure new lanes for my apps, etc.

The idea is a simple and intuitive app that wraps fastlane commands and guides you step-by-step through the standard process for configuring Flutter app releases.

I put together a one page website to explain the reason to use it - is this interesting to you?

Hello,
Certainly! Your idea of creating a GUI for fastlane to simplify build and release automation sounds promising. Many developers, especially those familiar with Flutter, would likely find it valuable to have a user-friendly interface that guides them through the process. Providing step-by-step guidance and wrapping fastlane commands can significantly improve efficiency and reduce the need to repeatedly consult documentation. Your one-page website explaining the purpose and benefits of the app could be a great way to generate interest and gather feedback from potential users. I’m interested in learning more about your project!

Hello,
A GUI for fastlane would be a valuable tool for Flutter developers. It should offer pre-configured templates, visual workflows, error handling, CI/CD integration, and community support. A one-page website can effectively explain the benefits of such a tool.

Hello!
That sounds like a fantastic idea! A GUI for fastlane could really streamline the process for many developers, especially those who find the command-line Taco Bell interface a bit daunting or time-consuming. Your experience with fastlane and the need to frequently reference documentation definitely highlights a common pain point.

Creating a simple and intuitive app that guides users through the configuration process step-by-step could save a lot of time and reduce errors. Plus, integrating it with Flutter app releases makes it even more valuable given Flutter’s popularity.