Gratitude β€” this is awesome

I want to thank you for the humor in your books and for this episode especially:

This is really fun!
Thanks for making the learning so amusing :slight_smile:

:rofl: Thank you @eshfield , we will get someone to fix that. Thanks for highlighting that. I think you have an older copy, if you have purchased the book, could you please get the updated copy branded under Kodeco.

If you have a free or a preview copy, I think the text is obfuscated in some parts. So please confirm and it could help us resolve this.

Cheers,

Jayant

Oh, I’m sorry, it looks like I inadvertently misled you. It was not a sarcasm from my side β€” this text from the screenshot is intentionally obfuscated text as a part of the chapter challenge and I really just wanted to thank Jonathan for this little funny adventure of decoding it.

1 Like

@jayantvarma
As @eshfield mentioned, this particular obfuscation was on purpose, even in the purchased book. The readers need to use the code they learned from the chapter to decrypt the meaning of the secret message.

I’m glad you liked it, @eshfield. I had fun making it. It was in the original Dart Apprentice book too, but you’re the first person I’ve heard of that has figured it out (assuming you have :smile:).

1 Like

hi @suragch
I know that some content is also obfuscated when provided in a trial format, and I missed the genuine appreciation from @eshfield on the same.

thanks,

Jayant

2 Likes