Fatal error when unwrapping

This is my code I don’t know what I did wrong. All of the problems are in function steve.

import UIKit

class restultViewController: UIViewController {

@IBOutlet var dxe: UILabel!

var LebelText = String()

let myInt = Int()

override func viewDidLoad() {
    super.viewDidLoad()
steve()

}
func steve(){

var eq = LebelText

var intValue = Int(eq)

let vx = intValue! - 1

let ramit = String(vx)

dxe.text = ramit

}

It looks like you want to set the label to a value. But you have so many intermediate steps it is hard to see what is going on. And I think you are starting with an empty string, so you are not going to get an Int, and I expect the intValue! is your crash. have you set an exception breakpoint? Just click the ‘+’ button on the bottom of the breakpoints pane and create one (this should be on by default, Xcode…)

var LebelText = String() is being segued from another view controller. I am confused on what breakpoint to add?

var LebelText = String()

You are saying this is not actual code? If it was then it should probably be var labelText: String?
No point in creating a string object when another VC will overwrite it. You just need the variable.

An exception breakpoint is a catch-all that you can add to the project. The idea is if any exception happens, the debugger breaks and you can examine the state of things at the time it happened. Ideally you will see that something is nil when it shouldn’t be or something similar, and the problem is quickly solved. So go to the breakpoint inspector in Xcode (the left hand pane) and it will probably be empty. Right down the bottom is a + button - click it, and a menu appears, you simply choose exception breakpoint and accept the defaults.