Dsym upload issue persisting

Hi Guys,
I am continuously getting this email from firebase
"Crashlytics detected a missing dSYM for version xyz " though I have taken measures to tackle with this issue like disabling bitcode and ios - Crashlytics: "We're missing a dSYM to process crashes" - Stack Overflow
Any advice in this regard will be beneficial to me. Thanks in advance.

Please Note these approaches did not worked for me
(1)ios - Crashlytics: "We're missing a dSYM to process crashes" - Stack Overflow
(2)How to fix the missing dSYMs on Firebase Crashlytics | by Steve Dao | Geek Culture | Medium

Assuming that you are using Firebase? This is typically Bitcode related, which will strip out the dSYM data. If you search the app’s Archives in Xcode, and then go to its actual folder location, you will find a folder called dSYMs. There’s documentation online on how to upload these, which go beyond the scope of this forum.

Thanks for responding. I did try searching for the DSYMs but it turns out the only dsyms I could find there are the ones for instabug not the firebase ones as was mentioned in the link ios - Crashlytics: “We’re missing a dSYM to process crashes” - Stack Overflow I listed above

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.