Code Signing Error in design-patterns-ios-using-swift

I get two (related) errors when building the project:

Showing Recent Issues
Check dependencies

**Code Signing Error:** Signing for "RWBlueLibrary" requires a development team. Select a development team in the project editor.
**Code Signing Error:** Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 11.0'

I’ve gone into Signing under General and used a Personal Team, which yields these two errors. How do I work around this?

@rkhillah Thanks very much for your question! I’m not sure why you’re getting that error, when I selected a team for myself, the error went away. Can you perhaps post a screenshot as to what it is that you’re seeing? Also, are you using iOS 11 in Xcode to run the project? If not, then that may be the problem.

Let us know what is happening, and we’ll hopefully figure it out!

All the best :slight_smile:

Thank you for responding - here you are!

Also, after adding the Notification code, and everything prior then simulating, the images still do not load and the infinite wheel of wait shows. Is this a related issue? If not, could you please point me in the right direction to having the images load? Thanks!

EDIT: Yes re iOS11. The storyboard doesn’t build unless using iOS 11.

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.