Checklist - Data Source page 17 of PDF

Hello team, wanted to thank you all for your previous help but running into another issue.

Everything is running as expected until I get to the Data Source section. As recommended I added the following code to the ChecklistViewController:

override func tableView(tableView: UITableView, numberOfRowsInSection section: Int) → Int {
return 1 }

override func tableView(tableView: UITableView,
cellForRowAtIndexPath indexPath: NSIndexPath) → UITableViewCell {
let cell = tableView.dequeueReusableCellWithIdentifier( “ChecklistItem”, forIndexPath: indexPath)
return cell }

But when I run the program to get to the next section (before the add 5 rows exercise) I get the following error message:

2016-04-11 12:48:51.765 Checklists[72680:17576381] *** Assertion failure in -[UITableView dequeueReusableCellWithIdentifier:forIndexPath:], /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/UIKit_Sim/UIKit-3512.60.7/UITableView.m:6573
2016-04-11 12:48:51.768 Checklists[72680:17576381] *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception ‘NSInternalInconsistencyException’, reason: ‘unable to dequeue a cell with identifier ChecklistItem - must register a nib or a class for the identifier or connect a prototype cell in a storyboard’

Not sure where I went wrong here. Any help of push in correct direction is much appreciated. Thanks!!

Hey guys figured out my own error. I had ChecklistItem misspelled in the attributes section… Thanks!

hey … could you please let me know how u solved that issue.
I have been facing the same problem…@yoguido77

Did you figure it out yet? If not let me know and ill point you in the right direction. thx

Thanks for the tip, had the same issue and it was driving me nuts! If anyone else runs into this, the fix (at least for me) was to go into the storyboard and double-check the Identifier name “ChecklistItem” in the Attributes inspector of the cell. I had simply used “item” at the end of the name in all lowercase, instead of capitalizing “Item”.