CAN'T connect to google sheets correctly! -- Flutter coding

'm a noob in the Dart coding language, and have a hard time debugging code I don’t understand. I created a calendar that should save data in a google sheet. If you click on a date, a sliding_up_panel will appear, in that window you can enter your worked hours directly, or use time-picker which calculates your worked hours for you and insert them in the number fields, in the Dropdown menu you select the type of working hours you have worked, if they are regular working hours with your standard salary, or if you have worked overtime that gives you more pay, etc. clicking “SPARA”‘save’ button, it should send the hours you enter to the right column in the google sheet from the dropdown menu. The google sheet will automatically calculate your hours, deduct tax and give you your salary specification the moment your worked hours reach the sheet. You can then use the hamburger menu on the top left, ore swipe from the left and a new side bar will appear and show you your salary and total hours worked.

The dropdown will send the input hours to the respective column in the sheet. ‘Normal working time’ to “D9:D39”, ‘Overtime hours’ to E9:E39, ‘Holiday pay’ to F9:F39.

I have been trying for months now, in every way possible, to create these functions, without success. and I understand that it can be difficult for you to explain in detail all the steps that need to be done to achieve this. So my question is instead! Can someone please reproduce this script with these functions and post a copy of my app, with a working code, so we all noobs can learn how to do this in the future projects!.

Hello Catlikesbest@samirmoltova,

Creating a calendar app with integration to Google Sheets for tracking worked hours and salary calculations is indeed a complex task, especially for someone new to Dart and Flutter. While it’s understandable that you’re seeking a complete solution to learn from, it’s important to note that reproducing the entire script for your app may not be feasible in this format.

Begin by researching how to integrate Google Sheets API into your Flutter app. You’ll need to authenticate users with Google, authorize access to their Google Sheets, and then implement methods for reading from and writing to specific cells in the sheet.
Design the user interface for your calendar app, including the sliding_up_panel for entering worked hours, time-picker for calculating hours, and dropdown menu for selecting the type of working hours.
Implement logic to capture user input from the UI components and handle it appropriately. For example, when the user clicks “SPARA” (save), you’ll need to send the entered hours to the correct columns in the Google Sheet.
Implement logic for calculating salary based on the entered hours, type of working hours (regular, overtime, holiday pay), and any other relevant factors such as tax deductions.
Implement functionality for displaying salary and total hours worked in a side bar accessed via the hamburger menu or swipe gesture.
Test your app thoroughly to ensure that all functionalities work as expected. Debug any issues that arise during testing.

While I can’t provide a complete script for your app, I encourage you to break down the problem into smaller tasks and tackle them one at a time. Use online resources, tutorials, and documentation to guide you through each step of the process.
Remember, learning to code is a journey, and it’s okay to encounter challenges along the way.

Best Regards,