Cannot convert my monthly subscripton to the yearly cyber offer

I recently had to change my CC number due to fraud. That said I would like to take advantage of the cyber Monday yearly subscription of $99. However, every time attempt to upgrade my CC creds the only option offered is to continue with the monthly subscription rate. That is not what I would like to do.

If anyone has a solution to this that would be great. If not then I have no choice but to cancel my subscription which would be good IMO.

Thanks!

@chicago—please see response to your support ticket.

If anybody else is having this issue, please feel free to open a support ticket by visiting https://help.raywenderlich.com/contact.

sam

Thanks, Sam! All is good now thanks to your lightning fast reply.

Best,
chicago

I had the same issue and gave up in the end

Sorry to hear that. Check with Sam. He may be able to help.

thanks to @shogunkaramazov for alerting me to this.
@tr736 I’ve sent you an email from our support desk about how we can fix this for you. So sorry to hear it didn’t work for you the first time you tried! :[

Hi - I also had the same issue. Thought it was just me and when I tried again it appears that the offer had expired. Are you able to help? Sorry I’m coming a bit late to the party…

@csweigart Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

Thanks to @shogunkaramazov for pinging me on this!
@rustprooffish I’ve sent you an email about this today. Look for my message from support@razeware.com so we can get your subscription fixed for you. So sorry for the trouble!

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.