Book is not longer available?

I couldn’t download Swift Apprentice book, I tried to look it from my purchases, but it seems the link doesn’t exist, I couldn’t find on the store neither.

1 Like

Yes.

I could NOT find it either.

It shows up in my Purchases, but when I click the link to go to the E-Book page, I get a 404 Page.

Please help.

Need clarification on where the book has gone and need to download most up-to-date copy.

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter.

Hi @fdorado985! Please reach out to the RW Sales & Support team here:
https://help.raywenderlich.com/contact

Thanks, I already sent a message, I hope to get the answer quick :+1:t6:

@katiecollins Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

Hi @irthinkz and @fdorado985,

I’m sorry about this - I’ve spoken to our engineering team and this appears to be a bug - they are working on getting this fixed.

In the meantime, are you able to access this link to read the book online: https://www.raywenderlich.com/books/swift-apprentice/v5.0

Thanks!

Thank you so much @katiecollins!
And yes, the online reading works fine!

Thanks @shogunkaramazov for the connection to get a solution for. :smiley:

1 Like

Hey @irthinkz the team already solved that, the book is already online again. Thanks @katiecollins for let the team know about this little bug.

@shogunkaramazov, @katiecollins, I think this topic can be already closed if you can, or just wait those 5 months, thanks for the help!

Thanks @katiecollins and @shogunkaramazov for all your help guys.
Thanks for the efficient response :slightly_smiling_face: .

1 Like

I would like to buy this book but it’s not available so I bought another publishers book from Paktpub and Apress instead. Also there are great YouTube sites like “CodeWithChris” that have been really great. UDemy is also a great source and even cheaper than here with their specials I even got a free course upgade. I find this site to be too expensive.

Well, first of all @anthonyjattard it is already available, unfortunately I cannot afford a subscription here for too long (so maybe I am a little bit agreed with you), but comparing your resources, I prefer to save money and get a book from here.

I am a Udemy client, Packt, even seen couple of CodeWithChris videos, so I have good bases to compare.

But don’t misunderstand me, those resources are good, but the resources here are much better, even they cover much more topics doing the best trying to keep them updated.

I’ll take a tour to CodeWithChris, I haven’t seen his content recently, but I really highly recommend you Swift Apprentice book, give it a try, even they have 30 days money-back guarantee.

Which book is not available?

I think he was talking about Swift Apprentice, but that bug was already fixed and it is available again.

Thanks, that’s great news! The people here have been so supportive and willing to help. I will be making a purchase soon.

I definitely will be taking your advice. It’s important to keep an open mind and ask questions and seek opinions. I am still exploring my options and with my welfare benefit being cut next week I have to be aware of my expenses.

You experience has proven to be valuable.

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.