Beginning CloudKit - Part 3: CloudKit Dashboard | Ray Wenderlich

CloudKit allows you to model data on Apple's servers. This video will cover the basics of working with their browser based tool.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/4247-beginning-cloudkit/lessons/3

The download materials do not appear to have the list of records which are to be created. The list can possibly be inferred by looking at the RemoteData.swift file, but the field types will have to be an educated guess. Did the list of records inadvertently get left out of the download materials?

I’m not sure - I’ll take a look

I can’t find them either.

@vegetarianzombie Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

I cannot find the list either.

@bdmoakley Do you have any feedback regarding this? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

Attachments have been updated to contain the list of fields to add.

I don’t even see a download for this lesson

@bdmoakley Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

Great course, nice work! Will it be updated for the CloudKit CoreData integration using NSPersistentCloudKitContainer?

@listens2static Thanks very much for your question!

I’m happy to let you know that a new chapter will be added to the next edition of the book, “Core Data by Tutorials” focusing on this very topic :slight_smile:

Stay tuned :wink:

I hope this helps!

All the best.

1 Like

Very cool. The Core Data series is the gift that keeps giving! Thank you.