Any upcoming updates?

Hi,

I’ve owned this book for a while and only just in a position now to work with core data. I see most of the threads in this forum are locked form no activity and there hasn’t been any updates since 2022 regarding an update for SwiftUI.

Are any updates planned or am I better off using a different resource to get up to speed with Core Data?

1 Like

I’ll take the non-response as a no, there are not updates planned.

It really feels like there’s a push with Kodeco to just get everyone on the subscriptions and focusing on video courses. I have no interest in that and prefer books.

Yes, I’m also stuck with a lot of outdated books. One of the reasons I loved the Wenderlich/Kodeco books was because they would be updated periodically so that they would remain useful as technologies changed. I’m disappointed that there’s been a major shift toward video subscriptions while the books accumulate [whatever the digital equivalent of dust is called].

1 Like

Yep, I originally got into the Ray Wenderlich books years ago because they were current and updated regularly.

At the moment I’m not that confident buying any more because of the seemingly lack of content updates.