Advanced WKWebView | Ray Wenderlich

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/5166-advanced-wkwebview

I confirmed the version that I have for the server is 8.9.0. Upon executing the script xStartDev, I am getting the error (log output is below)
12 verbose stack Error: deskbookserver@0.0.0 start-dev: ./node_modules/nodemon/bin/nodemon.js ./bin/www
12 verbose stack spawn ENOENT
12 verbose stack at ChildProcess. (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/npm-lifecycle/lib/spawn.js:48:18)
12 verbose stack at emitTwo (events.js:126:13)
12 verbose stack at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:214:7)
12 verbose stack at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:925:16)
12 verbose stack at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:209:5)
13 verbose pkgid deskbookserver@0.0.0
14 verbose cwd /Users/xxxx/Swift/Ray/11-Advanced-WKWebView/Server/DeskbookServer
15 verbose Darwin 17.7.0
16 verbose argv “/usr/local/bin/node” “/usr/local/bin/npm” “run” “start-dev”
17 verbose node v8.9.0
18 verbose npm v5.5.1
19 error file sh
20 error code ELIFECYCLE
21 error errno ENOENT
22 error syscall spawn
23 error deskbookserver@0.0.0 start-dev: ./node_modules/nodemon/bin/nodemon.js ./bin/www
23 error spawn ENOENT
24 error Failed at the deskbookserver@0.0.0 start-dev script.
24 error This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.
25 verbose exit [ 1, true ]

Hello. Sorry about this. The ZIP that was originally created for RWDevCon and also used in the vault has an entire DIRECTORY missing! There was a message in the forum about it, but I can’t find it now. It seems the forums might have been reset.

In any case, please download the ZIP linked below and EXTRACT IT. Then Replace the entire DeskbookServer directory with the one from inside this zip file. To play it safe, you might want to delete your DeskbookServer directory first, then drop in this one!

Sorry about this and do let me know any questions.

Thanks,

Eric.

Thanks a lot. New version addresses the issue.

Thank you for confirming. Let me know any further issues!

The DeskbookServer Directory Replacement.zip is no longer available. Can I get a copy of it please?

@paulknepper You can download the files using the Download Materials button. I hope it helps!