So here we are, I have finally completed(ish) my first app, after two years of watching videos and reading books the moment has finally arrived and I have completed it. Hor-frickin-ray!!
Now, I am about to go to iTunes Connect and I have to set up my websites and stuff, and while that happens, before I submit does one have any last minute thoughts, words of wisdom, words of encouragement, anything, before I hit that āSubmitā button for the first (though the last) time?
As I go I want to give a shout out to teachers at RayWenderlich.com - Ray, Brian, Tammy, Greg, Caroline, and Vicki (thanks for the free art, I am going to make sure I credit you before I submit)
Of course to all the writers of 2D iOS & tvOS Games by Tutorials - Mike, Neil, Michael, Kauserali, Toby, Rod, Marin, and Ray (again), a lot of people to mention here but donāt think that just because I didnāt list you that your contribution wasnāt appreciated or necessary, again, this app would not have been possible without you.
So, to one and all, and especially the people on this forum for asking questions that I had and you asked first making my job easier, I appreciate this site because without you keeping current with Appleās changes would have made my job much harder.
Now, let the final countdown begin, Iām sure to submit within the next 24 to 48 hours, and before I do does anyone have any last minute words of wisdom for me?