Your First iOS & SwiftUI App: An App from Scratch, Episode 18: Create a Model | raywenderlich.com

Create a basic data model for Bull’s Eye, that stores the target, current round and total score.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/28797163-your-first-ios-swiftui-app-an-app-from-scratch/lessons/18

hey there! i got stuck on a section with .plist file. my xcode is not like the one you show in the video: for example, i do not have the .plist file at all, but i have two additional folders “bullseyeTests” and “bullseyeUITests” that seem to be auto-created - and you do not have in your xcode. so when i first try to build the app, i get the same error, but i do not know where to find the .plist file since i did not have it from the very beginning :(( google says it is like that in newer versions of xcode, however i did not manage to find any solution. the search on my mac found only anaconda .plist files for python packages.

and now everytime i press cmd + r my buid fales, so i cannot see what is going on on a visual level. could you help me?