Unity Games by Tutorials Now Complete: Plus Discount & Giveaway!

i would like to build a minimal puzzle game with simple geometric figures because i’m not good with Graphics! :smiley:

I am in the early stages of building a Tower Defense game! Looking to move off SpriteKit to Unity. I already purchased the book! :slight_smile:

I would like to work on Tank 1990 like low poly rogue-like, survival game with random levels.

It would be nice for me to make a game called RESOLF in Unity!
I think it develops your arithmetic and math skills joyfully

I would like to create game like snake but in 3d with nice environment

iOS/Android platformer game to help children learn alphabet/numbers/color

I would love to re-create the Commodore 64 game EOS Earth Orbit Stations in Unity!

I would love to create a 2D game that combines elements of a platformer with a SHUMP. I am currently working on the player controller for the game.

Dungeon crawler with procedural generated levels.

“Caution! Invaders from outer space!” (insane shoot 'em up scroller game)

I would love to build an AR game with unity and Vuforia sdk. I would build an AR board game targeting mobile device.

Board
games have grown in popularity recently, but they’re phyiscal. Many
people have a smart phone with a camera capable using AR.

Using
target object recognition, you and your friends would be able to mark
the ‘game board’ on any surface. So if your at a cafe or pub, a table
mat for example.

Once the board is scan by each player, then
instructions are sent to your phone. The board game would be a co-op
competitive game. You’re racing against other players and the game clock
to reach the top of a procedually generated mountain. With it being AR
and a ‘stationary’ object of a mountain. Each player’s view can be a
different focal point, based on where they are on the mountain.

There
will be items the explorers can find and trade to help them get further
up the mountain or player can team up to set traps. Secert missions and
bonus objectives would be sent to a player. They would be different and
only unique to your view on the phone.

Thanks

would love to make games for my kids and an interactive book for my kids.

I’ve been looking to get started on a replica of my favourite game from my 1st computer in the early 80’s…on the Commodore C16 Plus 4!

I bought the book earlier and had a 10% discount, but no additional 10% discount using the IOS10FEAST code because it’s not available before. Can I refund it then just buy it again using the IOS10FEAST code?

I would like to make Sherwood!, a 2D story-driven platformer. Gather your merry men and defend Nottingham from the wicked Sheriff! Master acrobatics, stealth and archery to out-run, out-fight and out-wit your opponents while you recover the villager’s stolen wealth.

I would make a game where you discover that you have been living in a created habitat, enter a chamber that is an abandoned control center and have to learn to operate robots from a control chair to explore this abandoned futuristic complex. The robots will have unique abilities that require you to manufacture for purpose to send out and explore. The twist is you begin to meet other exploring robots and the game becomes a territorial conquest for control. Your robots now become your army and the new strategy is to build for exploration of items to help you and maintain your defenses. Levels are above, below, to the side.

Inspired by reading the short story “Red Nails”, a Conan the barbarian story I read as a kid.

I would build a Dark Souls-like game!

I like to build a 3D scout Adventure

Would love to make an RPG about newsgathering

I’d make a semi-persistent 2D fantasy RPG, with a focus on loot and story.