Unity Games by Tutorials Now Complete: Plus Discount & Giveaway!

I would love to find the time to make an alien game where you control a UFO on a reconnaissance mission to Earth. You get stranded with a fault in its communication system so you can’t communicate with your home planet, but need to transmit a message and your reconnaissance data back home, so knowing they’re watching Earth’s TV signals you can use crop circles to communicate your messages, knowing they’ll make the news.

So basically you have to fly around capturing objects (people, animals, etc) and leaving crop circles, and try not to get detected by earth’s governments, who might use military force against you.

Game jam, anyone? :wink:

1 Like

I would make a game for my toddler to learn family names by having a house with the door he can knock on, then someone from our immediate or extended family opens the door and says their name.

I would love to make a game similar to Sky Roads from the 90s… Dang I miss it so much :3

I would love to build a game like Defender of the Crown.

I would like to build a game revolving around rolling dice.

I’d like to make 2D platform with shooting like Dangerous Dave.

I always loved Cyberball 2072 (old Atari arcade game). So building a “robot” football game would be what I would like to try out. Either that or maybe a maze ‘tag’ game like the old game Faceball 2000.

How about a Vive version of Frogger… where you are the frog!

My brothers and I (all 20+) always wish there were more good casual cross platform games we could snag for some quick brotherly competition. We’re fans of fast paced action played in real-time with a demand for good timing. I would love to build a side-scroller arena with plenty of weapons, maps, and powerups and would like to do so in Unity!

I game based on a long time Australian pastime that will be hilarious and a lot of fun. Currently in early iOS dev stage but I’d love to move it to Unity.

I have been brainstorming a turn-based strategy game where you play as a mage. No levelling, instead you go into dungeons to collect materials for experiments and creations such as spells, magic items, golems and even your own wizard tower.

I’d love to build multiplayer shooting game.

I’d love to build an AR treasure hunt game

What game would you love to build in Unity?

I would love to build a first person zombie shooter game

I want to make a socially collaborative Tower Defense Game!

I want to make a VR tower defense but with floating platforms.

Right now I have about 25 - 30 ideas written down, but if i had to choose one to do today I would flip a coin for either an isometric cyberpunk stealth game (hacking is a mini-game) or a third-person Sci-Fi exploration story.

A match-3 tutorial, even porting your swift and objective-c Cookie Crunch game would be fantastic!

I would like to build a 3d tower defense game in Unity.

I would like a vr Mahjong game