Unity Games 2nd Edition stuck at pg 38!

After importing the package, the BobbleArena (and 3 others) Model has a generic icon that won’t move into the scene.

I have the latest Unity and Blender installed on a coreI7 laptop - win10.

Any help would be great. I’m new, can’t believe I’m stumped so early into the tutorial! I HAVE researched this online…no luck… Thanks

@bdmoakley Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

Try deleting the models in your project and reimporting them again. If that doesn’t work, I’d recreate the project. It sounds like something weird is happening here.

I tried starting over from the start. It does the same thing. In fact - that picture is from my second attempt.

Just checking in - were you able to get beyond the import issue? I can’t say I understand what’s going on. If you want, I can send you a starter project with the assets in place already. That should get you on your way. In any case, let me know. Thanks!

I long since gave up on this … I came back here after stumbling on to a link I saved. Yes, if you could email me the project with assets in place - that would be great - I’d then see about trying again with the book (I’ve been following various youtube tutorials instead). My email: matt@tuscolatexas.us
Thanks

@bdmoakley Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

Okay, I’ll set you a working starter project past the import. What version of Unity are you using?

This topic was automatically closed after 166 days. New replies are no longer allowed.