Subscriber but No Video Access?

Iā€™ve been a videos subscriber since Dec 2016, was billed monthly but today I cannot access any videos! Whenever I select a video, it takes me to the Subscribe page.

Grateful for your review and advice.

Hi @mazen_kilani

Apologies for this issue. You should now be able to access videos. Iā€™ll confirm via email.

sam

Old topic, but I am having the same problemā€¦

I am now a subscriber, but when I try to watch the non-Free videos, it tells me to subscribe.

I just subscribed literally minutes ago, and I am also unable to access the videos. When I click one of the subscription videos, it takes me to my subscription status page.

Hi @ninjavwc

Your videos should now be working. Apologies for the inconvenience here.

Hi @erichsclark

Iā€™ve replied to your email to customer support about this, your videos should be working now.

Apologies once again

Iā€™ve been waiting months to subscribe and on my first day I get redirected too.

@katiecollins @csweigart Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

Hi @mystklfrets,

Are you still having problems with your subscription? Iā€™ve checked your account and everything should be working fine. Please let me know by emailing support@razeware.com if you are having problems accessing videos.

Thanks!

I also just subscribed MINUTES AGO and am unable to watch any videos. Same exact issue as ninjavwc posted from April '18.

This is insane that you have the same issue on your site from over a year ago. I emailed support, but no reply.

@katiecollins @csweigart Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

I got an email re: this from @katiecollins about 3 hours ago and the suggestion was that I log out and back int, then to reply with a screenshot if that didnā€™t work. It did not work and I promptly replied, but no response yet. Sent another email asking for follow-up, but still havenā€™t heard back.

Hi @aasim,

Iā€™m sorry youā€™re still having trouble here :[
Iā€™ve just sent you another email from support@razeware.com so look out for this.

Kind regards,

Hello,

It is not possible to access any video content. There is message like ā€œOops! That wasnā€™t supposed to happen. Please try again in a few minutes.ā€ inside the video area.!

Kind regards,

@katiecollins Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

Hi @belfast,

I believe I sent you an email from support but just in case Iā€™ll follow up on here too.

All of our videos are hosted on Vimeo and they experienced some temporary issues which have now been resolved so all should be working ok now.

Apologies for the inconvenience here. Please let me know if you experience any further issues.

Kind regards,