raywenderlich.com Black Friday Sale: $99/year Subscriptions and More! | raywenderlich.com

Thank you @katiecollins for your help on this. The raywenderlich customer service is as great as the content.

1 Like

Me too! ? Was sad I didn’t take advantage of the Black Friday special pricing last year. Hopefully there is a solution this year with that magical unicorn email. :slight_smile:

@katiecollins Can you please take care of this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

Hi @monkeynutz, I’ve just sent you an email from support@razeware.com :]

cc @shogunkaramazov

Is it possible to buy the printed version of the books, including in the black friday sale?

@tritium The Black Friday sale includes only the digital version of the books. Please let us know if you have any other questions or issues. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @shogunkaramazov, I can not review my subscriptions. I subscribed to Dec 25 2019, can you help me to renew subscriptions from now with Black Friday sales.
Thanks.

@katiecollins Can you please help with this when you get a chance? Thank you - much appreciated! :]

Hi @vinhntdev, I’ve just replied to your email to support@razeware.com regarding this. Since your subscription is due to renew very soon, you should be able to upgrade from your account.

cc @shogunkaramazov