Programming in Swift: Fundamentals · Booleans & Comparison Operators | raywenderlich.com

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.raywenderlich.com/5539282-programming-in-swift-fundamentals/lessons/3

Hey Chris great job with the Swift tutorials. But I’m having a tough time opening up the Part 1 All Episodes playground. I either get Content View not found or I get all commented out code. I’m on XCODE Version 11.0 (11A420a) and macOS Catalina version 10.15 Beta (19A558d).

The individual playgrounds work great so i can go thru the tutorials but it would be nice to get the one playground to access them all.

Have a great day
Nick

Hey @babybull, just seeing this now. I’m going to check on my Catalina install shortly, but can you check two things for me?

1. Can you see the list of playgrounds if you click the Show/Hide Navigator button, in the top right corner?

2. If you go to the Editor menu at the top and look near the bottom of the list, do you see Show Raw Markup, or do you see Show Rendered Markup? If you see “Show Rendered Markup”, can you click that and see if that transforms the playground into something usable?

Simple things, but I just wanted to check those to be sure I wasn’t missing something obvious. I’ll check this on my Catalina build momentarily.

Chris,

I deleted all my playgrounds and downloaded them again and now I’m not having any issues. The suggestion with the Show Rendered Markup took care of the all comment out issue i was having. Thank You so much for your help and looking forward to the rest of the course.

Have a great day

Nick

1 Like