Print Version IOS Animations for $27

I recently just bought the pdf version for IOS Animations by Tutorials. Now after reading it for a while, it seems very appealing and I wanna get the Print Version. Since I already have the pdf and I don’t wanna buy it again, can I just buy the print version for $27 (taking out the $54 which I already bought for the pdf) ?

Hi @hafizcoder,

I received an email from you about this on March 14th and replied then, but I’m worried you didn’t see my message. :[ Here’s what I wrote:

We do typically allow customers who bought the PDF version to upgrade to the PDF plus print bundle as long as it is within 30 days of purchase.

I tried looking for your order based on your email address and your account with username: hafizcoder

Unfortunately I am not able to locate a history of your purchase of iOS Animations by Tutorials. Perhaps you purchased it under a different email address or different account? Please send me proof of purchase so that I can confirm that the book was bought within the past 30 days. A payment confirmation email would have been sent to you by FastSpring; if you could send me the order number that would be of help. Please let me know if there is any other account you have registered with us so that I can search for your purchase under that account instead.

The best way to reach me is to email me at support@razeware.com.

Thanks,
Christine

It’s been I think 2 months

@hafizcoder

Ok, then it would not be eligible for an upgrade. But if you have the order number I can look into it and find the exact date, since you originally contacted us on March 14th, we’ll allow purchases up to 30 days prior for the upgrade.

If it was purchased before Feb 13th, then you are not eligible for the upgrade and would have to purchase the book separately. We do not sell the print version alone on our site, but you could purchase it on Amazon.com.

If you have any more questions, the best way to reach me is to email me at support@razeware.com.

Thanks,
Christine