Number ordering mistake

Hi all

I’ve started to go through the second edition and it is awesome. My OCD has made me want to inform you that there is an issue in Chapter 5 saving models for the post router to save an acronym where the numbering goes 1,1,2 instead of 1,2,3. incredibly minor but thought I should bring it up.

Cheers

@swiftlearnerforlife Thank you for the heads up - much appreciated!

Also a number ordering mistake in Chapter 7, Fluent Queries. It goes 1,2,1 instead of 1,2,3.

@swiftlearnerforlife which edition and format are you looking at? I’ve checked the PDF for the 2nd edition and can’t find any of the issues you mention

Just seen this now. I’m On v2 and its weirdly an issue on the epub but fine on pdf :thinking: - anyway infinitely minor - great book.
Random suggestion for a later edition chapter / tutorial or video - how to setup password autofill on vapor cloud for iOS.
Cheers

cc @crispy8888 re the number ordering issues on epubs

@swiftlearnerforlife as for password autofill - do you mean automatically filling out passwords on the website when running in safari or adding it to the iOS app in the book?

Actually @swiftlearnerforlife found this - https://www.raywenderlich.com/7162-ios-12-password-tools-improving-user-security-and-experience - I thought that something was needed to be added on to backend but seems like it doesn’t. Will look into it more.
Cheers Tim

1 Like